1.16.2006

TAGGED

Thanks sweeties for the amazing words in my last post. I seriously took every single word to heart.

Tagged by my lovers: Erika ----->Ashley C. -----> Cindy L.

Four jobs:

1. Subway Sandwiches (Age 16) - I, my friends, was a sandwich artist. The way a subway sandwich is cut is interestingly called a "U-Gouge". I learned to name all the vegetables in spanish. I absolutely got GROSSED the eff out by making the crabmeat sandwiches. Blech. That rubbery nasty imitation crab, and that big huge bag of slimy creamy mayo. GROSS. I worked at this job an entire year without cashing ONE of my paychecks. I saved up, and bought my very own first car. A silver Eagle Talon. Man, I loved that car. I didn't have my license yet so I would back it in and out of the driveway. DORK.

2. Brookshires (Age 17) - A southern (i think) chain of grocery stores. A great job. It really was. When I was little I used to take stuff out of the pantry and sneak into my room to pretend that I was a cashier. I would even go so far as to make the beeping noises when I "scanned" it. So yeah I guess my childhood dream came true.

3. United States Air Force (Age 17-22) Sorry folks. Yours truly did not FLY a plane, WORK on a plane, CLEAN a plane, DIRECT a plane, or even go NEAR a plane. I was called a personnelist. Which translated in civilian terms would be Human Resources. I went in at 17 years old, to get some college money, and to get my mom off my back about my highschool boyfriend. And she totally ended up being able to say TOLD YOU SO. The Air Force was an amazing experience. Some good. Some Bad. But experiences. Ones that changed me. Julian was born in England. Sean lived there with me 2 out of my 3 years. Lots of memories. Thats a whole other post.

4. Quality Assurance at a Great Lakes Chemical Corporation - (Age 22-25) Boring Job. Snooze Fest. I'm still bitter the bastards layed me off. It really was a blessing in disguise though.


Four Movies I could watch over and over:

1. Drop Dead Gorgeous
2. Best in Show
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Office Space <----- THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE PEOPLE Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. LOST (but i JUST finished Season 1...)
2. Anything reality on MTV
3. Spongebob Squarepants (Might as well enjoy it)
4. Flip <---- that house fixer upper show on A & E Four vacation destinations you've been on:

1. Paris, France
2. St. Louis Missouri
3. London, England
4. Pensacola, FL

Four websites that I visit daily:

1. www.yahoo.com
2. www.twopeasinabucket.com (i TRY to visit)
3. www.msn.com
4. www.google.com

Four favourite foods:

1. Strawberries - fresh, red, cold, sliced, and with equal soaked into em.
2. Anything my husband grills
3. Anything my momma cooks
4. Cajun Chicken Pasta (made by my lover Sean)

I would rather be:

1. 125 pounds
2. a lottery winner
3. a reoccuring actress on SNL
4. 125 pounds.

Amber...Just do the damn thing will ya?

5 people took the time to say:

Chares Square Co-op said...

i like that ashley is back in blogland.
hows the belly sweetums?
i just read last post.
love you.
glad we were there together.
damn shame about vegas...
...but here we come BF idaho right!!???
xoxoG

e said...

lovebug...
reading your blog makes me smile huge...you crack me up.
sandwich artist ;)
spongebob is a good one...
and you know i love that you are a LOST addict now....
Best in Show....
OH how i love THAT one...HA!
ok...i'll stop...
xxxe

Amber said...

lol...ok ok ok...
"That rubbery nasty imitation crab, and that big huge bag of slimy creamy mayo."
Your words are so poetic....beautiful. :o)

gabbyfek said...

i think i NEVER ever want to eat subway again... big huge bag of slimy creamy mayo.... ewwww... ;)
xox,
g

Just Me said...

ok...no more subway for me ;-)~


My New Blog!