1.17.2006

Useless Article # 178

Parrot Busts Cheating Girlfriend -

HILARIOUS.
Just read it.
I say ROCK ON.
I love the part where it says the bird mocked the girlfriend..."HIYA Gary"...
I live for stupid articles like this.

5 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

LOL! This *IS* hilarious, Ash! Who da thunk?... probably what the girlfriend is saying. Hee, hee! :)
So glad to see you posting again... missed you mucho!
Hugs!

Mara said...

I saw this one too - hilarious.

gloria said...

::snort snort::

Did you hear about the gay penguins?

e said...

heehee...hiyaash....
i read this article to colin over the phone last night...
so funny...
xe

Just Me said...

this was classic!! i lmao when i read it on my friends blog...

if i had a quarter for every time a parrot did this to me i'd be...well...uh...broke!!

My New Blog!