4.10.2006

Fake Boobs and Teddy Bear Paper Piecings

Its 3:23 am...and I'm still up.
Organizing pictures and giving them names.
That's the funnest part. I crack myself up with some of the names I choose.
My wrists are starting to hurt though...and I think I am going to have a Dr. Pepper hangover in the morning.
Jude is asleep.
Bing is asleep.
Sean is asleep.
Greenday is playing on itunes...
and im NOT sleepy.
what do i do?


Yesterday I had to go to Shreveport (where I will be having my first class) and set up a table to advertise for the playing card album class....
It was interesting to say the least.
On my table I had a few pages propped up on easels, and then I had a goldfish bowl of poker chips, and I had my little playing card albums out...and then I had some huge playing cards just kinda spread out....
One lady came and asked me if I was doing magic tricks...yeah lady BITE ME.
I went and talked to one lady and showed her my album, and what we would be doing in class and asked if her she was interested and if she scrapbooks...her reply was...Yeah but not like that...
EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME...
i thanked her for her time, and as i walked off I took a peek in her buggy and she had teddy bear paper piecings and tool time stickers...so i guess she DOESN'T scrap like "that"...
one lady was like I'm exclusively Creative Memories...so no i couldn't come...
and I'm thinking well do they know your stocking up on Making Memories sh*t?
I'm really not bitter...its hilarious actually.
I didn't think it would be as hard as it was...but my goal was 8...and I got that so there.
Teddy Bear woman can shove it.

I'm still not sleepy.

Hmm....I have a little sister. I do. She is dramatic, and funny, and a redheaded Jessica Simpson...AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY ACE OF BASE IS IN MY HUSBAND'S PLAYLIST????
HOLD ON...
ok..coldplay thats better...
where was i? oh yeah little sister...
let me get a picture.















peep the crochet'd shawl our mom got her and she had to pretend to like!! HA HA HA
mom's all "put it on jen"...and of course I was like YES! put it on! so you can ruin all the pictures.
good times.
yeah she's the skinny one. i've come to terms with that.
she has an on-going love affair with tomatoes.
she eats mayo sandwiches..BARF
she is the momma to two boys Gram and Dawson...
she always has her nails done...
she has about 199 ring tones on her cellphone ranging from Lil Kim to Journey...
she has a chihuaua named Pedro
she looks good in ANYTHING
she is the first person I personally know that got a boob job...
she is always the brunt of family jokes...and then everyone laughs and she's says...HUH? what did ya'll say?
i love her.
i do.
she drives me bananas.
but i love her.

i'm still not sleepy. but im going to bed.
i hope this post makes sense in the morning.
happy teddy bear paper piecings.

a

10 people took the time to say:

JB said...

I can't believe people were so rude to you! What bums! And why do they do it "one way"...why have "ways" at all???

Mean people suck!

Amber said...

ace of base is the shit. i saw the sign baby....tell sean i am all over that. :o)

only you can mix dr. pepper hangovers, fake boobs, teddy bear woman, a chihuaua named Pedro, and ace of base in one post...and actually have it all make sense.

love that about you...
well, that and a million and one other things...but that is a whole post in itself.

xoxoxoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

Every time my girlfriend and I run into a scrapper of that sort we always say, "yep, they're clearly still in the STICKER stage", lol! We're such sb snobs, lol! :)

Anonymous said...

This was a great post. Needed the laugh. I have to agree that your fake boobs, teddy bear pp and the talk about your lil sis still has me ROFLMAO. Next time you bump into rude people tell them your son can do better with stickers. That WITCH!!!

island jen said...

hahaha...the peeps in your scrap store are a little strange!! but glad to hear you hit your goal of 8!!

you and your sister are too cute together, and yhea, the crocheted deal...hee-hee..that's what she gets for being skinny!! lol!

Anonymous said...

I could drive to whereever the eff you are, I would but alas, I am here in Tallahassee, Florida...Ugh!!! I would love to take your class...please don't let those petty small people get you down...I can't wait to see more, you are a star...

Anonymous said...

OMG...you crack me up girl! how funny! man, i haven't stayed up that late in a long time, kinda miss, but then again, i'd have a hangover w/ wine if it were me...lol!
love the playing cards. CONGRATS on teaching your first class, too! that's AWESOME girl! can't wait to hear the outcome. i have some playing cards i bought at Tarjay in the $1 spot, huge, have to do something w/ them!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say "HOLLA"
glad to have you back

Michelle W. said...

you blog rocks! You rock!

that lady is annoying...

Michelle

e said...

heehee....
ok, this is making me laughOUTloud.
ignore the dumb scrap peeps and do your thing...i'm so excited you're teaching a class....SO cool. :)
Ace of Base...heehee..
ok....i should really just ditto amby-nic's post..
xxxe