4.14.2006

My Space...

My space has grown from a little plastic container under the bed, to a BIG plastic container under the bed, to one of those scrap suitcases on wheels, to a an old card table in the corner of my bedroom, to an island, to 2 islands.

It takes up one whole wall of my bedroom, it matches my comforter, sheets, and rug. My husband deals with it, and actually likes it.

I am totally grateful for this little space I can call my own.

This is when it was on an old card table in the corner of my bedroom...





















<----This is it now...










<-----Bulletin & Peg Board....


















<---Lunchbox O' Stuff...














Jars O' Stamps &
Goldfish bowl O' Ribbon











Hanging Layouts out to Dry:o)















<----Messiness












<----Pedro & Napoleon...

11 people took the time to say:

Jen said...

Now you just need a framed copy of some Freestyle ness hanging up.
XOXO, j

Jen said...

And see, I'm not a bad commenter anymore. LOL.

e said...

dUde...ash....
i'm loving it...
dadadahdah....i'm loving it...
no really...
your space is PERFECT...
i have a fishy-bowl of ribbon too....;)
ooh i love this glimpse into your place and space....
i'm one of those crazies that loves looking in peoples windows at night though too...
sooooo that's me.
i think i see a little-tiny space on that board for that mingo drawing i owe you.
(i haven't forgotten)
xxxxe

Amber said...

oh i see my mail love to you. mingo madness.
pedro is hot.
yep.
your corner is better than my hell hole. trust me. :o)
miss you muches. i hope i get my damn book today. i'm so excited i can hardly stand it. for serious. i keep saying that and i don't know why....help me stop....for serious. :o)

JB said...

Hey sistah! Loving your new scrap space!

island jen said...

wow...you go girl...way to take over the bedroom! love it!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing glimpses of others creative spaces... LOVE your green desks girlie! Coolness! And a huge CONGRATS on being published in 'Freestyle'! *Just* got mine last week and was like, HOLY COW!!! So excited for you Ash! That is the coolest ever! :)

Michelle W. said...

love it! lol

Michelle

Ashley Calder said...

oh. I love your space. It is so fantastic, and so you. :)



Ashley.

Anonymous said...

dude, get down with your bad self...

caroline said...

ooooh
your space is AWESOME