5.02.2006

Lil' Davis is SAH-WEET.

Awesome Class.
Awesome Products.
Kick-A** Girls.
I so enjoyed myself there.
I can't believe they stopped in little ole Sheridan, Arkansas.
I had to drive an hour and half to get there...but it
was SO worth it.
<------ This is Michelle Hill. She is as sweet as apple pie. {DIMPLES} We really hit it off. ( I'm hoping she agrees) My shirt is a little crazy looking...



Goodies for days dude.
We made two projects. One was a double paged layout.
One was a mini-travel album.
And the supplies given to create the projects were
awesome.
Lil Davis is NOT stingy. FO SHO.
Then moi won a door prize.
and also got goodies for donating old supplies.
They donate TONS of supplies to hospitals in Orange County.
I really can't say enough nice things about these girls.
I think the world of em!
We were their lost stop, so I'm glad they get to go home and enjoy their families...after all their hard work.



What have I done?
<-------------------------------- He's only had it for five hours and his thumbs are going numb, and he has a crick (sp?) in his neck. Its so cool to see him enjoy himself though, and when we travel it will totally help out with the how many more minutes and the are we there yets...




Random not to forgets:

Bing standing in front of the TV, so noone can watch.
Both of my children in their own beds now. THIS IS HUGE FOR ME!!
Julian starting school in four months (I need to attend some suport meetings)
Bing always having a container of Doublemint mints.
Sean making a huge container of sliced tomatoes for me (complete with salt and fresh pepper) ITS THE BABY!
My anniversary on May 9th!!
Mocha Blasts from Baskin-Robbins. DEAR LORD. THOSE will be in my heaven.
I need to learn how to take pictures. Seriously.
Highlights are a must. Roots are out of control.

13 people took the time to say:

Michelle W. said...

I thought that's Michelle Hill? LOL. I'm Wood....

Michelle

Amber said...

OMG! You are so freakin CUTE!!! I must come photograph you pronto. Look at that mama glow you gots going on! love it!!!
so glad you had a blast.....LUCKY.

jude is lucky. i am a mean mommy and will not let weeman have one of those...at least not for a couple years...or until I go mad with mommy-syndrom.

my roots need done as well. i think i will fly to florida and have jessie touch them up for me...

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny, i totoally know what you mean about the mocha blasts, those are to die for. Sometimes i wish i had never started to dye my locks, now i will never be able to stop, not cuz i love it but because my gray is out of control, seriously!

Michelle W. said...

you changed the name... Now I don't make sense. But that's nothing uncommon...

I shouldn't browse online when I don't have enough coffee!

Anonymous said...

man you are so awesomely talented..( that may not be a word..oh-well).....i want to come back to.... :) and i am this summer...w/ the family....ok off to check out your blog.. :)
m

e said...

lovebug!
look at your cute self...
glad you had sooo much fun!
Jude is soooo now related to my boys....that shot just proved it to me...gameboys. heehee...
um...
and in the fall, i'll be in that support group w/ you...because MY BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL :(
very sad for me.
very.
ok...
i'm so going to go buy tomatoes tonight.
xe

Jen said...

Look at you you gorgeous amazon woman....or at leaast comparatively. :):):)
Free goodies forEVER.
Love it.
And I did not eat a blt.
But I hope you did.

Jen said...

Look at you you gorgeous amazon woman....or at leaast comparatively. :):):)
Free goodies forEVER.
Love it.
And I did not eat a blt.
But I hope you did.

Jen said...

Look at you you gorgeous amazon woman....or at leaast comparatively. :):):)
Free goodies forEVER.
Love it.
And I did not eat a blt.
But I hope you did.

Jen said...

Look at you you gorgeous amazon woman....or at leaast comparatively. :):):)
Free goodies forEVER.
Love it.
And I did not eat a blt.
But I hope you did.

Jude said...

jen.
babe.
i gotcha the first three times.
the fourth is overdoing it dude.
:o)

Anonymous said...

Yep, Ash, I always knew you had good taste! ;) Michelle is the bomb-diggity-doggity-chica of sweetness and coolness. Love that girl!

teri

Ashley Calder said...

look at you... so freaking adorable :)



Ashley.