12.14.2006

Cuteness...

Today I am attempting to make a pork roast.
Today I am still admiring Mar-Jane Valentine's dimples.
Today my little sister hurt my heart worse than I ever could have imagined.
Today I will think about those Christmas cards and that mini album I'm working on.
Tonight...(as opposed to the other night) we are making a gingerbread house...
Tonight we are going to Sean's Aunt's house to make an "old school" Christmas tree with popcorn chains, and construction paper, and vintage Christmas cards.
Tonight we will drink hot chocolate, and Julian and Sandler will run around with five of their cousins.
Tonight I will add more ideas to my Christmas list!
Tomorrow Julian will go see an early screening of Charlotte's Web with his kindegarten class..
(and dress up like a farmer too!)
Tomorrow I will miss my husband that works all day.
<--------Tomorrow I want to work on making some of these!!!
With buttons and felt!

11 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

You are such a darling. Love the cute bobby pins. I must make some also. Too cute!!

Kristi said...

where did that picture come from? love them! too cute. fun stuff. hope your heart is a bit better.

Anonymous said...

your day sounds perfect...
except for the part about your heart getting hurt. that part makes me sad.

Jen said...

i;m sorry you got your feelings hurt love.......and i wanna admire those cute dimples......pics!!!!!!!

Missy said...

awww...
I hope you have fun tonight..
and I'm sorry your sis hurt your heart :( I'm thinking about you.

caroline said...

totally friggin adorable!!

Anonymous said...

those little cards are cute!!
how was the roast? damn pork roast always comes out dry for me, so i don't make it anymore.

ooh and want me to kick your sis's ass for ya?

(and i'm totally j/k if you say no lol)

Anonymous said...

Ok.
Those cards?
ADORABLE.

Ryann said...

most people think that brothers are the worst, but I disagree... sisters can hurt! so sorry you are hurting... talk it out with her! those little cards are cute. sounds like you had a fulfilling day planned out. did you take pics of the gingerbread houses? that used to be a tradition in my family. we'd make them and then go caroling and then come back for hot cocoa. hope you enjoyed your family time!

gabbyfek said...

i'm back on the hurting part
b/c that makes me want to come protect you.
throw my arms around you and give you a hug.
xoxox,
g

kelly said...

those are sooo cute!