12.16.2006

new bannage.

does my new blog not just scream
" A beautiful, famous, unique 80's ric-rac loving chick made me?"
any guesses who made it?
love her.
and appreciate her.
thanks coon eyes.

9 people took the time to say:

JB said...

I bet I know, and I wish I had one too! Mine always turn out all stuffy and boring!

Anonymous said...

Was it amber by any chance...........it just screams amber!!!! ( hope Im right!!!) Its fantastic!!
nicole

Anonymous said...

so cool!!

caroline said...

haha
i looooove it!!

pakosta said...

had to be amber!
t

Anonymous said...

haha, before i even looked at the post i was thinking "awww, amber made her a banner". so cute

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna guess amber......
love it.

Anonymous said...

how does everyone know it was me??
ha ha
i guess i have a look that is noticeable??
or maybe the coon eyes comment
gave it away
love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good-girl-turned-bad Britney Spears has topped an eclectic list of the net’s most popular searches
n the run-up to Christmas. The popstar,who hit the headlines last week for stepping out
“commando” with her new best friend Paris Hilton,has helped revealed exactly what the internet
savvy are looking for from their stars - the thick and the dead.