1.29.2007

Always Have....Always Will....LOVE









There are 29 pages total...I totally scanned as many as I could...

Got a little weary of scanning at that point...This is for the Cocoa Daisy February Kit...It is using the Bazzill Gated Album.

I also used the cool Doo-dad star stamp on every page.

At first I was a little overwhelmed with how many pages were in it...but then once I had the idea...it was so much fun.

I have always wanted to do a "Things I Love" album...but this has a little twist on it.
Its things that I have always loved. Things that won't go "out of style" for me.
Some other things that were in the album were: having two moms, polka-dots, my wedding ring, scarves...

I seriously had so much fun making it...This book makes me happy looking at it.
All my favorite things in one place.

thanks for letting me share! well i guess it is MY blog...so you really didn't have a choice..but what i mean is thanks for looking.

ash

ps-

have big news to share in my next post.
we set a date for Indianapolis, IN.
MAY 26, 2007.
CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE IT? MY DREAM IS COMING TRUE. FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT...ITS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

more soon.

23 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

you are wonderful and beautiful
and you search after your dreams
and that is amazing
you so deserve a hug right now
;o)

Jen said...

HOLY SHIT!
I am coming to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whether you like it or not!
Mar J and Ayla need to meet!

Pound said...

that book is so happy. i'm glad you're a CD homie.

and congrats on the IN thing. i know you really wanted it. happiness all around.

Tammy said...

Love that album...so stinkin' cute!

EE said...

This is the coolest album...I want to do one now!!!! Also, love the banner!

Jamie said...

OMG!!
You'll be so close to our friend Jen!
Oh fun!
That book is just yummy my friend!
Please post a link to it on Cocoa Daisy when it's up!
LOVE it!! :)

pakosta said...

this is sooooo rocking!!!!!!
can't wait to have you be only 3 hours away!
we have to get together sometime!
t

sarah said...

grrr...blogger ate my post.
let's try again...

this book is AMAZING.
thank you for sharing it...it's so awesome and inspiring to do a book about things you've always loved.
such a happy little book!

AND...do you have Shel on CD? He reads/performs poems from "where the sidewalk ends" and "a light in the attic". SO much fun. I had the tapes as a kid and practically wore them out so when I came across the CD's about 10 years ago I had to buy them...I'd be more than happy to burn copies for you and Jude and send them off to you...just let me know, okay?
:)

Kari said...

LOVE this!!! So creative and fun:)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, Ashley,
You did an incredible job on yuor book. It's amazing!
And... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... on having big news!

teri

Micayla said...

WOW.............need i say more!!!

Ryann said...

WOOO HOOO! I've been MIA for the past few days but I'm super stoked!

Sarah said...

that book is so cool.
so so muchy cool.
big gladness on the moving day being set!

missquiss said...

Whoa I love this album so much! Such a great idea - and I'm so excited you're joining us this month!

Jessica O'Brien said...

I adore this!!!!!!!!! You are so amazing and I love how you captured all these things. The coffee pictures make me want to brew a cup right away and my favorite is the photobooth one!!! TFS!!! xoxo, J

Still too late to convince you to come out to LA?!? Oh wait, house... yes... LA not so good for that ;)

Joyous said...

Yay! Can't wait to get this kit!

Anonymous said...

oh my... ash! what an amazing album! i SO want to touch it!!!! good on you for pursuing your dreams-that's the way to live girl!

michelle raMirez said...

this blows me away!!
so fresh and bright and happy.
dang.
and congrats on the big news.
sounds exciting.
seriously...
i am dying over the book.
did i mention its super fab?

Anonymous said...

That album is SO COOL!! Love love love love it. And I'm glad your dreams are coming true. What a happy post!!

Anonymous said...

you will love Indy!!! although it's 3 months away, welcome to Indianapolis!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you inspire me like no other... you do, it's true. LOVE this book! It's the coolest and I'm SO making one of these for myself. I've had it on my heart for a while and now seeing yours just gave me that that little extra nudge so thanks for that friend! And a huge CONGRATS on moving to Indianapolis! I know you've been looking forward to this day for some time now and must be so flippin' excited... of course I'm a little bumbed you didn't choose So. Cal, lol! I guess I'll forgive you and let you still be my friend, lol! Love ya girl! :)

caroline said...

ummmmmmm
WOW!

Michelle said...

Whoa, this album is awesome!! I love it! Best of luck with the move. :)