2.07.2007

Ashley Mann: Most Liked Girl

PHOTO OF THE DAY 02062007

While packing Julian brought me this...and my husband thought it was hilarious that I won this...
"Why is it so funny" I ask...
Well not funny that you won...but just crazy that in the 5th grade they were holding these popularity contests.
Way to steal my glory.
He's just jealous.


PHOTO OF THE DAY 02072007

This is Sandler 5 minutes ago...
This is Julian 5 years ago...
Look at Jude with his little afro and his airplane jammies and tigger socks!
And Sandler with his homemade shirt that says:
My mom's having a baby and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.


Rented Running w/Scissors tonight since I read the book last month.


Wondering how Julian can be so amazingly smart in school and give me such HELL in the morning when its time to go to school.

Look at this cuteness!


4 people took the time to say:

Breanne Crawford said...

most liked girl? how fun. i'd totally treasure it.

you should display it somewhere for all to see.

Jamie said...

Oh no you DI'NT make that cute butterfly out of the snack bag!
How adorable!
Love Jude's fro.
Love you're trophy, I feel it was well deserved, he's totally jealous. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the rest of these gals... trophy - TOTALLY deserving. Even though I diddn't know ya way back when, I'm sure you were just as sweet and cool and well liked as you are now. How cool that must've been to go to school with Miss Ashley Mann. :) Fun times. And I LOVE the cutie butterfly snack baggies... such a good mama you are. I gotta make those for the girls... they'll love 'em!

Pound said...

dude you are the coolest mom- the butterfly snacks!

and you really need to keep the q-tips somewhere else lol. waiting for an mj q-tip pic...

and the trophy- ahahaha! you deserve that. i like you. =)