2.08.2007

Lately...

Lately I have been doing alot of scrapping...my pages go into this wire basket...they NEED to go into albums.
Lately I have been renting lots of movies.
Lately I have been drinking Starbucks frappucinos in the bottle.
Since the microwave is packed up...I realize just how much I used it.
Lately I have been very impatient w/my children.
Seeing children riding around in cars seatbeltless w/ their parents REALLY pisses me off.
Listening to Prince right now.
Waiting on sweet husband to get home for work.
Julian has a basketball game tomorrow night.
Moving on Saturday and Sunday.
Photo of the day 02082007

10 people took the time to say:

staceyfike said...

i am SO with you on the seatbelt-less kids in cars!!!! especially when it is obvious that they are small enough to need a carseat!!!

Anonymous said...

Oy, I can totally relate to the being impatient mommy thing - SAME HERE! *And* I too have all my lo's just sitting in a pile waiting to go into albums. Wanna hear the really scary thing - I've been sb-ing like this for YEARS, lol! You're moving THIS weekend??!! So flippin' exciting girl! Good luck... can't wait to hear all about it! ((Hugs))

Pound said...

that's a lot of homeless pages. and i see something....... =P

Tanya said...

When you take your pages out of the wire basket...how 'bout you scan 'em first and post them and THEN put them in the album:) Just miss your pages.

Breanne Crawford said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't put their pages in albums. i need albums... like seriously. they pages are runneth over.

Jamie said...

What I wouldn't give to flip through that album and see all those pages up CLOSE. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's a lot of pages, makes me kinda jealous that I haven't made time for that lately. WHY??

Because I'm moving this weekend, yeah both of us. Kinda crazy, quick, last two weeks i found out crazy.

So I'm headed to Moorcroft, Wyoming. Yee-haw. And you are going where again? Why do I want to say Indiana (okay, just checked that and what do you know, my memory is still with me)

Kay, good luck moving, I'm thinking this will be slightly easier for me since I am single and no chillins!

And word on the kids in no car seats. Irritates me like no other.

LAter

pakosta said...

i can't wait to see all the pages you have been scrapping!
t!

caroline said...

i need to put my stuff into albums too.

good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

hope the move is going well!!