2.06.2007

D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S

PHOTO OF THE DAY 02022007

Ok...

So my husband says to me:
What are we waiting for?
(I always think about Jennifer Love Hewitt spinning around yelling that in "I Know What You Did Last Summer")

So anyway...Sean says What are we waiting on when it comes to moving? I rub chin and say...I don't know...
So then we decide...let's just do it.
So...the day after Julian gets out of school for the summer...Sean will drive a UHaul with all of our things while me & the kids drive behind him in our cherokee...and we will head to Indianapolis, IN.

I know some of you my dear bloggy friends...(channeling gabby) will think that I am insane, nuts, bananas for packing up and moving my family after having picked a destination by basically closing my eyes and pointing to a map of the US.
But...its something we have wanted for a long time...we just didn't know where to go.
We knew we didn't belong here...knew we didn't want to raise our kids here...but we just didn't know where to go.
I think we have found it.

We are going to be living w/my mother in law and father in law for the next four months...so that we can save money to make the move VERY comfortable.
Nervous about this for sure...
but its all a part of the journey.
Looking forward to being able to relax as far as constantly cleaning, and organizing..
its definitely going to be an experience.
Some of our family understands us and supports us...some have no clue why we would want to leave this place.
I want to have a HUGE celebration when we live.
Spades, BBQ, pina-coladas, balloons, confetti...make it a celebration.

PHOTO OF THE DAY 02032007
jude and i played go-fish with these HUGE 5x7 playing cards...love them. I can't believe i haven't stolen them for a scrapbook page yet.
I must get these I them at Target and thought they were the CUTEST thing...Not to mention NEEDED...Julian is always dropping his cards!


PHOTO OF THE DAY 02042007
just because she is beautiful...and i don't talk about her and the joy that she has brought to this crazy little family as often as i should.


Don't let me forget...
1. To take the incredible Amber Skolnick's class at Poppy Ink on the 22nd.
2. That Julian always swishes drinks in his mouth since his two front teeth are missing..
3. That Sandler is sooooooooo nice and sweet and gooey when he doesn't feel good.
4. That Cocoa Daisy makes me happy.
5. That I took way to long to watch Big Fish.
6. That Marley Jane is delicious. YES delicious.
7. That my husband is the sweetest and nicest.
8. That I took WAY too long to get hooked on the Office. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that damn show. For real. Office Space is one of my mostest favoritest movies. Next to Amelie, American Beauty, and Big Daddy. Sean bought me the first season w/some flowers the other night to get him out of trouble.
9. To watch Adam Sandler's new movie ...WOW.

make sure you remind me about ALL of these things...cuz i will forget.

ash

9 people took the time to say:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I wish I could just pick up and move...I need to get out of Delaware. lol. And packing is a pain, good luck with that :)

Falyn

jenjock1 said...

HOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!
I'm so excited and happy for you and WOW!!!!!!!!!
And Mar J....those EYES.
GAWGEOUS!

Pound said...

i wish you the best of luck moving. you can do it!

and so glad you're an office addict. i'm a fan of office space too. michael bolton. =P

Alison said...

Love the pics!
Huge congrats on the move!

brooke said...

email me.
soon!
indy is my stomping ground.
we need to talk.

xo!

island jen said...

So glad you're making the move! I know it's something you've wanted for a long time! Kudos to you guys for making it happen!!

And Miss Martini is just gorgeous!

sarah said...

so excited for your move!
i wish I had the courage to do that!

and miss mj is adorable!
look how big she's getting!

Anonymous said...

you are wonderful
and thanks for that!
and your kids
are just too nice to look at

Kelly S. said...

I just have to tell you , MJ is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I see why you call her delicious, just want to eat her up.