3.12.2007

Cliche I know...but what the heck...

Look..

I know I'm not even close to being as cool as Elsie or Ali or my hero Tara Whitney...
but seriously.
ask me some questions.
about whatever.
i double dog dare you.
and i will RAK (which I have never done) someone from the group that asks.
I will let Bing draw a name.
Come on...it'll be fun.
And this shoe picture was not staged...totally by accident...
and i thought how freaking sweet.
Little Mar-Jane's pink chucks by her big brothers....

20 people took the time to say:

Allison said...

first off, i must say that i love love love the chucks picture. too cute. now, on to the question:
if you could only use 5 scrap supplies for the rest of your life, what would they be?? (basics don't count)

Melissa said...

You ARE as cool as they are! Silly!
Are you going to be doing anymore books anytime soon?
I loved your stuff in Freestyle ...and cant wait to see more coolness from ya!

caroline said...

looooove the chicks.

what's your creative muse? :)

caroline said...

i meant chucks. ha.

Anonymous said...

Have you told us the story of how you and your hubby got together? I imagine it is terribly romantic. :)

Anonymous said...

I so love your layouts and all the color you use. Questions, questions.

If you had to pick one of the happiest memories of your life, what five adjectives would you use to describe it?

-t.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I don't know Tara, Ali, or Elsie (or you for that matter), but in my book you seem as cool as they are. You rock! :) Love the little pink chucks.
My question is deep, but it is...
What is a "perfect world" in your eyes? I guess it would sound better as a long answer finishing a statment.
In a perfect world.......
p.s. I actually have a RAK for you, so e-mail me so I can drop it in the mail!
:)
Crystal

Jamie said...

If you could trade places with any celebrity for a day who would it be?
What's your favorite cereal?
Have you ever bought anything off of an infomercial?
What's your favorite dessert?
Who's your favorite trashy daytime talk show host?

Breanne Crawford said...

oh man. that photo is SO totally cute.

JB said...

I love pics like this! Totally random, and cool!

Kristi said...

how long does it take you - on average to do a scrap page? just curious. I imagine you are fast, and fabulous!

Jessica O'Brien said...

What has surprised you most about motherhood?

What is your guiltiest, guilty pleasure?

and, this one isn't supposed to necessarily be religious- you don't have to believe in 'God' or heaven, but I've always liked hearing it- when you get to Heaven, what will God say to you?

can't wait to see all these answered!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh please girl, you are just as cool as those girls in my book! :) That is too funny... I *just* got done taking pics of Maddie's Chucks today - the girl LIVES in them! She has like 6 different colors and I just *knew* that I had to make a lo about them. Hee! Well, I WAS going to ask what kind of a scrapper you are - slow or fast (personally, I'm rather slow) but since it's already been taken, what are your top 10 all time fave movies?

island jen said...

that is the freakin' sweetest pic ever!! love it!

Pamela said...

I think you're giving Tara a run for her money with this pic - very cute.

And my question is . . . What is your biggest fear?

michelle raMirez said...

all those little shoes together is too darn cute.

so a question huh?
I have noticed the presence of a pink flamingo alot and am so jealous they can sleep standing on one leg. Talk about multitasking!
is there some major love behind the flamingo for you?

S said...

Sweet pic. I love reading your blogs, ASHLEIGH ;P WHAT IS RAK?? I want in on it! (If I'm cool enough) - - love ya-

Anonymous said...

If you could take with you to a deserted island where you where to spend the rest of your life…… only one musicians collection of songs….. Who would it be? And why?

Mary-

Anonymous said...

I wanna join =) And I ask:

What did you like best about living in Europe?

ps- the chucks are freaking cute =)

S said...

If you could commit the perfect crime, would you do it? If so, what what it be?

love ya-