3.11.2007

Mini-Me...

She is soooo mine.
The headband makes it official.
Love my sweet sweet girl.
Marley-Jane Valentine.

16 people took the time to say:

gabbyfek said...

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
be still my heart...
so much darlingness here.
holy crap.
you two are identical.
except for the she's an infant part.....
you have some strong genes, love.
adore it.
mucho.
xoxoxoox.

caroline said...

awwwwww
cuuuuuuuteness

Jen said...

how stinking precious is that???
Gack. I love it.

Sarah said...

she is too too too delightful and delicious for words! The cheeks! Ahhh! The cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

you
are
so
cute

Pound said...

aww, you branded her!!
she really does look like your hubby though, but that's not a bad thing! you 2 are adorable. headbands make me look dumb. why don't they look cute on me like when you guys wear em?

Jamie said...

Oh HELLO with the cuteness!

island jen said...

oh my lord could she be any cuter!!

Josie said...

That is just too cute!
She is adorable....

sarah said...

oh the cuteness!!!!!

p.s. I don't like sushi either. YUCK-O. Guess we can be uncool together.

Missy said...

I shall call her...
mini-me.
I love the headgear ;)
totally wren :)

JB said...

Aren't you two just the most darling things ever??? Man! I want to just hold her!

Mary Jo said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

You and your hubby make the most gorgeous babies EVER! Love those big baby blues... and those cheeks... sigh. Love that she's sportin' the headbands just like her hip mama! :)

michelle raMirez said...

precious...
really!
isn't dressing up girls fun?

S said...

DUDE! I think she looks like yer momma!!!! Baby Dell :)
xoxo