3.08.2007

Confession...



I don't like sushi.
Sounds cool.
Sounds trendy.
Everyone "raves" about it.
Its on lots of "favorite" pages.
Well I finally tried it.
I'm glad that I tried it.
But I guess I'm uncool.
Because I don't like it.
But I DO like Pina Coladas.

6 people took the time to say:

Jamie said...

What don't you like about it?
Is it the fishy part?
If so please please try a chicken tempora roll.
Those rock my WORLD.
Little bit of heaven.
But if no, I'm so proud of you for even trying it. :)

Tanya said...

Go you for trying it. I wish I'd tried it before I went veggie.

Missy said...

me too, ash.
the first time I ate sushi all I could think was CHEW CHEW CHEW SWALLOW..... EEEEWWWWWW.

I with ya. no shoo-sheee for me thankyouverymuch.

gabbyfek said...

i still think you are the coolest.
i do love me some sushi
but it is so not for everyone.
xoxoxoxox,
g

Tara Whitney said...

ash-everyone feels like that the first time. and if you are like most people you will give up now. :) but keep trying...soon it will taste like CANDY to you.

im serious.
:)

i just started eating sushi like two years ago. im still a bit tender with it. haha-jeff gets the big guns and im like-california roll please?

salmon is really easy and so is albacore. :)

Pound said...

at least you tried it. =) i love sushi but maybe that's cuz i'm asian? haha