3.21.2007

Scrap Questions First!

Where do the posts go?
Seriously. When blogger is being a jerk and decides "HEY I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE PUBLISHING WHAT YOU JUST SPENT 45 MINUTES ON"...where does it go? Just wondering.

Ok!
I answered all the scrappy questions first...because the other ones I really had to think on! Even Amber stumped me with "Do you like hot dogs?" Seriously...those are some GOOD questions. I will let Bing select the winner soon.

if you could only use 5 scrap supplies for the rest of your life, what would they be?? (basics don't count)
(allison)


MM Ledger Paper
Masking Tape
Heidi Swapp Star Tape
Ric-Rac (or however the bleep you spell it)
Hyko letter stickers.

how long does it take you - on average to do a scrap page? just curious. I imagine you are fast, and fabulous!
(kristi)

I don't know about fabulous lovee, but i AM fast. I guess its because I already know what I want to say BEFORE I sit down to scrap...so that helps move things along. I've got a memory or a quote in my head or in my journal that I want to get put into my scrapbook. Don't get me wrong, I wont just adhere everything to a page just for the sake of having it done...but i definitely don't take days and hours. It takes me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.

Are you going to be doing anymore books anytime soon?
(melissa)
Hey Melissa! Thanks for the sweetness...but Nope! Freestyle 2 was cancelled which was a bummer...BUT to have been asked to do the first one was totally enough for me! I'm definitely not greedy, and its definitely not WHY I scrap. I'm wayyyyyyyyyy to lazy to submit. The product lists alone kill me. So I'm gonna sticke to doing it for me and the family.

what's your creative muse? :)
(caroline)

Honestly...
as cliche as it sounds....
Sean.
Julian.
Sandler.
Marley.
Those four inspire me to no end. They see beauty in me when I can't. They could careless if I never lose that 40 pounds that I need to, or if I'm a garden girl, or if the clean laundry stays in the clothesbasket for a few days. Their unconditional love makes me want to be better...write more...take more pictures...and be the best Ashley I can be.
Corny. but true.

Amby Nic Picture...
Marley Jane still INSIDE the belly.
:o)

7 people took the time to say:

Sarah said...

right on with the scrapping stuff.
and that picture is gorgeous.

Michelle said...

What a cool pic!

What are Hyko letter stickers? I've never heard of that.

caroline said...

:)
can't wait to read the rest of the answers :)

gabbyfek said...

LOVE that pic.
soooooooo very mucho.
xoxoxoxo.

Anonymous said...

your family is beautiful! that's my same 5 faves too.

Kristi said...

that's the answer I expected for my question, and btw, they are fabulous!!

Pound said...

was i supposed to ask a question???
if you could eat one thing for the rest of your life...?

cupcakes? =P