4.02.2007

Cocoa Daisy Action


Yay for kits.
That's all I'm saying.

9 people took the time to say:

Pound said...

love the cd action. and reminding me to post mine. =)

Breanne Crawford said...

love the new scrappage! awesome dude!

Sarah said...

sheesh you are good.

gloria said...

there never was a scrapper as cool as you!!
love it all.

:P

rainbow lisa said...

love
love
love
your
stuff
!!!!!

Jamie said...

your scrappies make me deliciously HAPPY.

Amber said...

you rocketh thy kiteth.
i misseth youeth.
call me backeth.
for realeth.
xo me

Anonymous said...

ummm
UMMMM
will you submit some stuff already??!

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://ndn.org/blog/2011/03/invite-april-1st-webcast-dhs-sec-napolitano-distinguished-panel-discuss-21st-century-bo http://www.esncagliari.it/content/pickup-arrangement-form
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
Well, I'm not too sure it's a trojan horse but it's what I think. Anyways, one of my friends messaged me on msn saying, "is this you ? lol" then gave me a link. I clicked on it and it was one of those things where you have to download it. So I did. (I know, I'm very gullible D:) So I went back on msn, the computer was doing tthings automatically by itself. Everytime I tried to message someone, as soon as I start typing, it sends the same thing. "is this you ? lol" then the link. It then starts sending to every single person who's online on my list. I shut down my laptop and I try again. It still keeps doing the same thing on my msn. The trojan horse is in my msn. Should I get rid of this virus by completely deleting my whole windows live messenger and reinstalling it again? I'm trying to get the simplest ways to get rid of this virus, besides restoring my laptop. Also can I have simple explanations with not too big words? I'm not really that intelligent, haha. Thanks again, every answer matters :)

get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] facebook likes