5.01.2007

Farewell, Hello, and KEE-BOBS

These are the layouts used with the current Cocoa Daisy kit. This will be the last month that I will be creating for Cocoa Daisy. I loved every second of being there...but I will now be a part of the Scrap In Style design team. From Diva to Fashionista. From going to NO design teams to having your tummy be in knots because you have to leave one.


BUT...I can hardly see straight I am so excited about the premiere of this website. Its like nothing else around. The environment...the humor...the freshness. You won't be disappointed. I pinky promise!


This...
created this...
so..i got to thinking...YUM. I want a fruit one.
Not grilled or anything...but a beautiful fresh fruit kee-bob! Me and the boys turned THIS
into this...and we had so much fun making it.
And i laid them out with a vanilla yogurt dip.
MAKE SOME!

14 people took the time to say:

Jamie said...

OMG are you KIDDING me with your awesome scrappies?!?!
I freaking love it.
I've been missing some Ashley scraps.
I can't WAIT to see what comes about with your new website friend.
Love everything.
(But esp MJVW's headband. :) )

S said...

GENIUS!! Those pages are AMAZING!!! I love every single one of them. so freakin creative. your word embellishment things are so awesome. you've got a ton! love love love those pages! and those kebabs...man. love reading your posts and seeing the colorful pictures. XOXO

Barb said...

Good luck with Scrap in Style. Loved seeing your stuff at CD, though!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh yummmmy... those fruit kabobs look DELISH! And your layouts are incredible girl! Seriously, you have some MAD talent! CANNOT WAIT to see what you do with Scrap In Style... that is so freakin' exciting! A huge CONGRATS girlie! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Forgot to say that I LOVE your new profile pic! You look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Breanne Crawford said...

love the new layouts!

and super congrats to you!

Chares Square Co-op said...

hello my little wrenstar!
long time...
congratulations on the sis thang!
xog

Pound said...

the fruit kebabs look so good. but not as good as the veggies one =P

gloria said...

yum fo sho.

love the scrappies.
you are so genious with the swoopy paper strips on the "carbon copy" LO.
love it.

sarah said...

oh little MJ is adorable.
that headband?!
and those big beautiful eyes?!
wow. CUTE.

congrats ont he SIS gig.
can't wait til the site is up.

LOVE the scrappies.
wow...those pages are fun.
and your moms house?
can I come visit?
fruit loops and candy in cute little jars?! FUN.

emilyruth said...

oh miss amber...
i will miss you at cocoa daisy
but i'm so excited to see what scrap in syle is all about...
i'm sure you will shine over there:)

caroline said...

love those LOs!
i can't wait to see what you do for scrap in style.

and omg you just made me hungry!

michelle raMirez said...

oh how i love all of these.
and the fruit!
yummy combination.
sistv is gonna be rockin'!!!

EE said...

My favorite is the headband page...very cute!!!!