5.13.2007

SCRAP IN STYLE TV -----> Its going to be a blast.

SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.-You Won't be Disappointed.
SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.-You Won't be Disappointed.
SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.-You Won't be Disappointed.

SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.- You Won't be Disappointed.
SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.- You Won't be Disappointed.

SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.- You Won't be Disappointed.
SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.-You Won't be Disappointed.

SIS TV-Check it Out on May 15th. -Its going to be amazing.-You Won't be Disappointed.

Ok...I am so excited.

Why you ask?
Because tonight at midnight is the debut of what I feel is going to be a groundbreaking website.
I believe in this website.
I see the vision.
I am so honored to be a part of it.
Its going to be a party every single day.
Its new.
Its fresh.
Its cozy.
It has sooooo much to offer you.
So this is the dealio.
Leave me a comment on this blog entry.
In the comment you have to tell me what your mostest favorite song of RIGHT NOW is.
I am constantly looking for some new tunes.
I will choose a winner to send a bunch of goodies.
It will be an Ashley favorites goodies.
So you can just imagine what will be in it. Stars, masking tape...ok its a surprise!
It will be an assortment of odds and ends plus these flippin cute Starbucks Frappucino bottles filled with surprises.
Now...all of my SISters to the left are giving away goodies too.
We are just so damn excited about this website we are all about giving some goodies.
So visit them...and leave a post because the more you play the better chance you have to score some lovin!!!
Now...here's the catch.

The winners of each RAK will ONLY be posted in the message board forum of www.scrapinstyletv.com on the 15th...so you must come and see the fun we are having. You won't want to leave!

So leave me a comment!

xo,
aw

161 people took the time to say:

Amber Ulmer said...

girl... would LOVE to win some goodies... I am IRL friends w/Jeanette and KelliDarrSupastar!! Love those girls and so excited bout this! xoxo

Carrie said...

My 2 favorites right now are Gwen Stefani's Yummy and Sweet Escape.
She's just the cutest!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

my favorite song right now would be my wish by rascal flatts
love the words

Fran Heupel

Misty said...

Hmmm...a fav song? I guess I would have to say anything by Big Daddy Weave. Thanks for the RAK! Can't wait til tomorrow!

Emily said...

Favorites are so hard for me... pretty much I love best whatever it is I'm listening to right now!

mindakms said...

Favorite spins right now? Dream On by Aerosmith is getting a reprise; Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae is making me groove; Never Alone by BarlowGirl is my tear stained mantra these last three weeks, and Your Funeral and My Trial by Joe Bonnamassa; great guitar grooves. Oh, and Icky Thump by The White Stripes has sucked me in the last 72 hours...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I guess it would be "A Woman's Love" by Alan Jackson. Good luck with SISTV - can't wait to see the site.

Juel said...

My favorite song right now is Everytime I breathe By Big Daddy Weave

Anonymous said...

Thunder Island by Jay Fuller. (totally a 70's cheeseball song)
Also, #41 by Dave Matthews
and Galvanize by Chemical Brothers

Kelley said...

How kool are them jars!!! Awesome RAK!!
I am loving Nelly Furtado and ALL songs from Greys Anatomy!! 30 seconds from mars are pretty good too!!

Tanya said...

"Believe" by Elliott Yamin.

I will SO be up at midnight just waiting to jump on the site! I'm so excited to see what it's all about and so proud of you, sweetie!

EliseBlaha said...

my fave song?
"hey there deliah"
hands down.

thanks for the rak!

Lisa said...

One of my most favs right now is "Anyway" by Martina McBride and "Moments" by Emerson Drive. Love the songs, the meaning, the thoughts they both give me.

Lovin' all the blog fun today too! WOO HOO For SIStv!

Anonymous said...

I love my John Mayer CD's and all the great songs from Grey's Anatomy.

Holly W

staceyfike said...

the last song i added to my player was rehab by amy winehouse

Anonymous said...

Hi there..good luck with SISTV! My favorite song as of right now would be LIFE IS GOOD by STELLAR KART. Catchy little tune it is! =)
~Tammy in Michigan

Unknown said...

my fav song right now is not ready to make nice by the dixie chicks

Unknown said...

my favourite song is from nelly furtado why goods things always come to and end
Fabienne

Dale Anne Potter said...

I listen to alot of music.......but I still LOVE to hear the old classical music...no words just music.

Jamie said...

those bottles are TOO cute! my fave song right now is Gia Farrel's Hit Me Up. I might have butchered her last name. Sorry Gia.

JB said...

definitely Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It's my ringtone on my phone! lol

Heather said...

Favorite song? It's a tie between Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape and Martina McBride's Anyway. Can't wait for midnight!

Jennifer said...

Ooh, fave song now - definitely Gwen's Sweet Escape. Just makes me wanna dance each time I hear it! ;)

Allison said...

ooh boy- this is a hard one.
- better than me by hinder
- never again by kelly clarkson
- fidelity by regina specktor
- i'll stand by you by carrie underwood
- girlfriend by avril lavigine
at least, those are all the songs on my 'sweet tunes' playlist on my ipod that i've been rocking to this past week. such a fun rak- good luck with the sistv!

Kimber-Leigh said...

Fun RAK...can't wait for tomorrow!
"Want to" by Sugarland

Anso said...

Good luck with your new Scrap In Style Design Team!! :)

Can't wait to see it!! :)

Fave song right now: DJ Bobo "Vampires Are Alive". LOL!

Take care :)

Anso

Anonymous said...

My favorite right now is Everything by Michael Buble.
Congratulations and best of luck with SIS -
Susan B.

Kellie said...

So exciting! Right now I really love, "Lips of an angel" by Hinder. Something about his voice, not nec the words, lol!

Kellie

Anonymous said...

Just another ordinary miracle
(first one that came to mind!)

thanks

Lydie said...

I'm excited about this new site, too!
You should listen to the newest G.Love cd, Lemonade. My fave track right now is Rainbow (feat. Jack Johnson). The whole CD is just a perfect glass of lemonade for summer! -Lydie

Jamie said...

My favorite song right now would be Better than Me by Hinder::)

Heather said...

my favorite song right now is "keep on shinin" by third day. i am so looking forward to the new sight. will be there with bells on tomorrow!

Heather

Anonymous said...

my favorite song right now is Tori Amos "The Power of Orange Knickers". Isn't that the coolest title?
Thanks!

Jessica said...

One of my favorites that I woke up singing this morning is

"Magic" by Andy Davis. You've gotta check him out :)

Fauve Design said...

Yeah,I love SIS already!My favo song this moment is NeYo with All because of you.Hope you like some RnB :D

Melissa said...

My favorite song right now is Thnks fr th mmrs fro Fall Out Boy...I just ended a 2 year relationship and its pretty fitting...BTW...I love the new hair!

ikkinlala said...

It's hard to choose a favourite, but right now I think I'm going to have to go with Steve Earle's "You're Still Standing There."

Barbie said...

My fav song is Fergie- Dream... atleast I think thats what its called =) always made me cry after i had my baby

Anonymous said...

Favourite song right at this very moment is 'I know him so well' from the musical Chess. P.S. those Starbucks bottles on the pic are just adorable!

Kelly S. said...

I hate to admit this but I can't get the Laurie Berkner tunes from the kids channel "Noggin" out of my head!

Jen Harrison said...

Josh Grobon, you raise me up. I love it. I also like KT tunstall's music right now. Congrats on the new website/design team.

Anonymous said...

Hey there...I'm a Wren too! I've never met another (outside family) but am constantly asked if I am related to Christopher Wren!

So, songs I'm into right now--I have been listening to the Joshua Radin CD. Also consistently a fave..the Dave Matthews solo album.

Have a great day!

Kelli said...

Favourite song...that's a hard one. I find myself singing the theme song to the Backyardigans all day.

Anonymous said...

I am already a big fan of SIS, and my favorite song is still: nothing else mathers, metallica

Anonymous said...

my favorite song right now is :
candyman from Christina Aquilera

love all her songs .

cant wait for the opening

lots of love Roos
from holland

Anonymous said...

who can pass up Starbucks...hehe or better yet starbucks glasses full of scrapbooking goodies. I can't wait to check out the new site!

Creating Memories said...

I love getting song ideas from others. "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield, "Father and Daughter" by Paul Simon.

Elizabeth

miche said...

Looking forward to checking this site out! My favorite song at the moment is a bit of departure for me but I love it anyway... Kyle Riabko - a 17 year old fellow Canadian - who recently was BB King's opening act. The song is "Ready for Reality". You can check it out on his myspace page... http://www.myspace.com/kyleriabko

mariek said...

Favorite song? For sure Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape!

Rebekah said...

my faves right now: girlfriend by avril lavigne (you can't help but sing along!) :) & most of natasha bedengfield's work!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally loving Gwen's Yummy!

mindi said...

my recent favorite (changes almost daily) is:
"this river is wild" by The Killers (Sam's Town album)

Kristi said...

me and my girls love to find the video for Gwen Sefani's sweet escape and watch it over and over.

nicole said...

Can't wait to check out the site tomorrow...my favorite song right now is Turpentine by Brandi Carlile

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for the launch tonight. My favorite song right now is "Cupids Chokehold" by Gym Class Heros. I also like nelly furtados "All good things come to an end"

Anonymous said...

Havent listened to any of the latest English songs. My favs right now are all the songs from the Bollywood Hindi movie 'Dhoom 2". I live in India. Good luck to you Fashionistas. Priya

Anonymous said...

I completely adore your work & you, ashley wren!
:)
My favorite song right now is “I’m over it” by Katherine Mcphee.
LOVE this new site!!!

AnnaB said...

I would be so happy, happy, happy if I won this RAK! I'm really looking forward to see what SIS TV has to offer!

My favourite song right now is release me with Oh Laura.

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! My fav song right now is "Makes me Wonder" by Maroon 5! :)

Alison said...

My favorite song right now would probably be Hiliary Duff's With Love. So fun.

GREETJE said...

Anything from Justin Timberlake.
I like that man

Anonymous said...

fave song: probably the praise song "Every day"

ebugler@yahoo.com

.:liza:. said...

pick up the pieces by gomez
and
just a ride by jem

such a fun idea for a rak! can't wait to see SIS!

Anonymous said...

I've always loved the song, "God Only Knows," by the Beach Boys.

Good luck with SIStv!

Anonymous said...

I love working out to Lips of an Angel and Kryptonite - Little bit of Life is also a great song.

Can't wait to see the SIS TV tomorrow!

angel luyster said...

This is going to sound like interesting song choice, but my song now is Double Dutch Bus (oh you know you've heard it--from either the early early 80s or late late 70s) I heard it the other day on my satellite radio and i had it a crankin'!! haha Congrats with your new endeavor and you have an awesomely cute fam to showcase :) Hugs, Angel

J Lizzie said...

chasing cars...snow patrol, but hey there delilah...plain white t's is there with a close 2nd!

can't wait for the 15th!

Anonymous said...

Take What You Take by Lilly Allen

Anonymous said...

My favorite song on this moment is an old one but a nice one. Lionel Richy whit My love. ( I am just merried so I think that's way!)
Greets Astrid

Anonymous said...

My favorite song right now is "Teardrops on my guitar" by Taylor Swift.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi my favorite song right now is Ticks by Brad Paisley.
Laurie(friend of gigi kennedy)

D@nielle said...

I hopped over from your sister Jo-Anne. My favorite song right now is the new Joss Stone - Tell me 'bout it. Can't wait till the launch !

Cristy_lee said...

Well I don't have a favorite song that is new but a great song is Zion by Lauryn Hill. If you haven't heard it you should check it out!

MaraMay said...

Favorite song right now is Save A Life and I have no clue who sings it! HaHaHa
Congrats on becoming a SIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie-pie! I am ever so thrilled for you and this new adventure! I'm so excited to see what it's all about! And those SB bottles filled with goodies are the cutest! I still love "I Go Back" by Kenny Chesney. :)

Sara Berry said...

wincing the night away with the shins...any of those songs right now are favs

Sam said...

Makes me wonder- Maroon 5
Sam

Anonymous said...

i guess my fav right now is Made to love by toby mac. That's hard though!! :)

djkallevig@msn.com

Anonymous said...

my favorite song RIGHT NOW is "In My Life" by the Beatles

Anonymous said...

has to be the song me and my three year old sing together -
i think about us by KEM

Anonymous said...

My favorite right now is sweet escape by gwen stefani and I see I am not the only one :)

Cheryl said...

Favorite song right now - Overflow by Matt Maher.

ajadarak said...

my favorite right now is my always favorite....Keepin' it real-Mason Jennings

caroline said...

right now i'm into a comet appears by the shins :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite song right now is probably everytime we touch by CASCADA. I'm so excited for tonight. It's going to be BIG!

Lslouka said...

i agree with many posters that I am liking Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape, Daughtry, and any Grey's Anatomy tune.

Anonymous said...

My favorite song is My Wish by Rascal Flatts.

Unknown said...

My favorite song is John Mayer's Waiting for the world to change.
Jennie

Katja said...

fave song...mmm...the fray - how to save a life....good sing out loud in the car kind of song!!

katja x

girlosun_9 said...

plain white t's/hey there delilah

Barb said...

Right now?

I'm rockin' out to Sweet Escape.

It's a good summer song.

Congrats on the SIS. Can't wait to see what it's all about.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy Camp--Walk By Faith

madretz said...

sooo much fun!
My fav current song is an oldie, but can't stop listening to it:
Love Shack, B52's. :)

Candy said...

Hmm, tough to say. I've been listen to a lot of old school nine inch nails lately. :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky Man by Montgomery Gentry
& Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 and a big fan of you!!! Love your scrappy style.

Amy Nabors said...

My favorite song right now is "Unwritten" by Hillary Weeks.

Anonymous said...

pick me, pick me, pick me. i am a dork...my fav song of the minute is fergie's fabulous. i guess i wanna be 17? congrats on SIS. best wishes!! kim

R. Dorrian6 said...

My current favorite song because my kids play it all the time is "I bought it on e-bay." Mostly because it just makes me smile.
Renee D. in FL

AJ said...

I have really been diggin' "Call me when your sober" by Evanescene.

Anonymous said...

Tim McGraw's Last Dollar where his children sing with him at the end.

Anonymous said...

FUn, thanks for sharing. My favorite song is Bless This Broken Road by Rascall Flats

Christine said...

What comes around goes around, by Justin Timberlake.

Anonymous said...

What fun stuff! And can't wait to see SIStv! My fav song right now - "Mona Lisa" by Nat King Cole (yes, I love the old stuff) and I'm lovin anything Michael Buble decides to sing!!

Leah Z. said...

Neon BIble by Arcade Fire. Good Luck tomorrow!

Leah Zion

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Great photos!

My favorite song? I love Regina Spektor..."On the radio" is a good song.

Good luck!
Sara (Tinkles on 2Ps)

miss morgan... said...

right now it's totally a combo of peter, bjorn & john's song young folks and matt & kim's yeah yea. hope you like!

Rachel said...

Your site is very creative and you are so talented!! Good luck with the premier..sounds really exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite song is "Nobody's Perfect" by Hannah Montana - yes I have a daughter who has me hooked!!

Thanks for all you guys are doing and the goodies up for grabs!

Diana

Anonymous said...

Josh Grobin,You raise me up.
Good luck with SIS!
Marcia

Anonymous said...

Lately, I've been listening to the Shins, "Australia".

Anonymous said...

WoHoo How fun is this!

margie r

Veronica said...

It's that one by Fergie--glamorous!

Anonymous said...

my favourite song right now would have to be...A Good Man by Emerson Drive...LOVE them :-)

Good luck tomorrow!

Jen from BC Canada

laura D said...

Right now my favorite song is "Put your records on " By Corinne Bailey Rae
Love it....
laura P

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love music, but the song I'm loving right now is Lost Without You by Robin Thicke.

Alan Thicke's son done good! :)

-t.

Anonymous said...

My favorite song right now is Love is a Losing Game..Amy Winehouse. It sounds like a James Bond movie song!

Susan E in VA

... said...

Congrats on the DT. Right now my fav song is Hump De Bump by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, love the beat, just gets me shakin my rump, bwhahahaha.

Anonymous said...

My favorite song right now is Kenny Chesny "Baby, you save me."

Dana Johnson

Raesha D said...

I'd love to be entered in your rak drawing...I love those frappucino bottles:):)

Raesha D said...

OOPs I forgot my favorite song RIGHT NOW is Fly by Kelly Clarkson

jewell said...

My favorite song right now is "My Daughter's Eyes".

Jessica O'Brien said...

Right now? Bloc Party's "Hunting for Witches" off their new album!
xo

Kia Gregory said...

Mostest fav-o song right now is Dashboard Confessional's re-do of Morissey's Charming Man.

april said...

I'm lovin' Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape right now. can't get it out of my head.

Anna M said...

My favorite song is: "Every Breath You Take" by the Police. I am a huge 80s music lover! The song IS a bit stalkerish, but I love it anyways. The Police are coming to Tampa on July 11th and I will be there! YAY!

Anonymous said...

OOOH! That pic is to die for!! My favorite song right now is We Live, We Love by Superchick.
brownell98@msn.com

CrazyOnU said...

My favorite right now would have to be Lost In This Moment by Big & Rich. I don't even like country, but this song is beautiful!

Kim said...

This is a tough one. Right now my fave song is:
Memory by Bon Jovi???
I don't know....there is alot of pressure in that question! I love new music and songs that really get my creativity rockin'

Anonymous said...

I cn't pick just one song, since everything by bon jovi is my favorite.

metrochic said...

I think I'm stuck on Gwen's Sweet Escape, too -- but since you've gotten that song a million times, I'll go with Regina Spektor's Fidelity. :)

Anonymous said...

OK this is not really a new song but I love Be Without You by Mary J. Blige.... she is fabulous....

Anonymous said...

Oooh...
I NEED Starbucks1!!!

My favorite song right now is the one playing on Sarah Bowen's blog.
I would have been here earlier but that darn song had my dancing up a storm......

Maria Y.

Anonymous said...

"New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini --- makes me happy!Can't *wait* to see SISTV! Thanks!

terry in ks

Anonymous said...

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't list this song, but my sweet husband downloaded it to my IPOD and now it is stuck in my head, not to mention it has a romantic message. Big and Rich's "Lost in the Moment With You." Seriously NOT something I would listen to at any other time...I sure love my husband!

Andria
bryeannieo@aol.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ne-Yo's "Because of You"... The beat just makes me smile! :)

melita said...

Love all the great blogs! =)

melita said...

oops...forgot my fave song...it's getting late here! Anything by Rascal Flatts right now! Especially Bless the Broken Road!

Anonymous said...

Anything on the new Joss stone album - she is just great!

Anonymous said...

favorite song
"call and Answer"
barenaked ladies

Anonymous said...

It's got to be My Love and Sexyback by Justin Timberlake..!!

Ratna M.

Sophia said...

Mine is No Promises by Shayne Ward

Michelle said...

OMG your RAK looks divine!!!!

My fave song right now is Forca by Nelly Furtado.

Unknown said...

My fav song right now is "Summer Love" by Justin Timberlake. Totally helps me get through my runs!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite song right now is "goin' through hell" by rodney atkins... good stuff!
Rebekah C

Kath W said...

I've got 2 songs flowing thru my head right now...Call me when your sober and Yesterday.

klr said...

Right now I am feeling ..

I Feel it All by Feist.

sheetal patel said...

i love promiscuous girl--nelly furtado

e said...

i'm probably way tooooo late for your rak ;) but I wanted to say I LOVE what you're doing....
and...
i do not like the umbrella song..ella...ella...umbrella. ;)
(that's not helpful huh? telling you what i dislike?! HA!)
xxxxe

Chelle said...

hmmm...my favorite song is This is How we Overcome. It's a church song that reminds me of how good God is and how he answers prayers.

Chelle G.

jess said...

i have jsut checked out SIS TV!!! And signed up!!! I can tell "Its going to be amazing." lol!!!
You girls are so generous for giving out so many awesome RAKS!!
Xx Jess

Micayla said...

My fave song right now is Nelly furtado say it right.....I love it!!!
Awesome rak!!!

Amy said...

Tough question, but I think the song of the moment for me right now is memory by Bon Jovi. Not only because it's a great song, but because I LOVE Jon Bon Jovi (shh don't tell my husband!!) :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I'm too late, but if not, please enter me too!

L. said...

mY new fave is 505 by Arctic Monkeys...Good luck on the website!!

lalscrap said...

my fav song right now is:"your words are life to me" by travis cottrell.
sis site is awesome

Anonymous said...

Greeting from Chattanooga friend!

My favorite song of the moment is:

Hustler Hall of Fame by Mickey Avalon. But really all of his songs are my current favorite. LOVE HIM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ps.....the above comment dealing with Mickey Avalon was from me Kristen in Chattanooga!!

Vicky said...

comment comment comment.....My song of the moment is 'home, land and sea' by NZ band trinity roots. Magic!
I want to tell you about a kids book that i think would be great for Jude, It is all about families and how they can be diferent and the same, sizes, colours, what they eat etc. I will try and link you to it another day!

Anonymous said...

You've got to listen to this one:
Release me by Laura
http://www.myspace.com/laurasweden

/Anna, Sweden

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley- I just found your blog from SIS...saw you were also from AR, know what you mean about the crappiness--I feel your pain in a lotta ways! hee hee! Anyway--I live in Alma just north of you a little bit! Love your stuff! FUN! Take care- Janna Wilson

Vanessa said...

Hey there! My favorite tune these days is Mushaboom by Feist. Fun song! Have a great day!