6.02.2007

Complete and total flashback....


who agrees?
say I.

29 people took the time to say:

staceyfike said...

I.

omg, i hadn't thought about those in like 20 years!

Anonymous said...

what the heck are those??

SamIAm

mindi said...

oh my goodness, are those scratch n sniff stickers????????

where did you find them!?!?

Sara Berry said...

Holy crap I want those! I haven't seen those since grade school and I used to hoard them obsessively! Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Heather said...

I!

i still have my junior high sticker collection with a couple scatch and sniff pages. wouldn't they make cute page embelly's?

jenjock1 said...

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

Please, I beg of you, share where you got those. I'm always keeping an eye out for them, because I know my boys would love them almost as much as I do.

Charin Adams said...

Aww :) Cuteness. I love stuff like that!

Kristi said...

oh yah, with the sticker book to put them in! good old days.

Anonymous said...

i still use them w/my students. i just get them at the local teacher store. (and i still love them.)

Anonymous said...

i

omg
scratch and sniff
my favorites were the rootbeer floats

gloria said...

i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i times one thousand!!
i always hated getting the skunk, though.

Karalynn Tyler said...

I


and I totally want some! Reminds me of my third grade teacher- she used to put them on our math worksheets if we did well.

Barb said...

He, he.

I used to give these to my students all the time. The grosser they smelled, the more they loved them. Onion and skunk were big hits!

Anonymous said...

Those stickers were like crack to me back in the day! LOL

Little Lulu (aka Laurie Dagg-Labine) said...

are these freakin scratch and sniff...yup...total flashback!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Smelly Stickers!!!!!!!!!
SO FUN!!!!!

Pound said...

OH i still have some of those in my stash. root beer and the skeleton come to mind.

... said...

LOL, I remember!

jill said...

i

sally hanna said...

oh i always loved
the buttered popcorn
and can still smell it!

Tanya said...

I just made that my background!!!! Oh the memories just came flooding back!

Anonymous said...

I.


i guess i am that old.

Sarah said...

OMG.
Scratchandsniffs.

Holy Smelly Sticker Books.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! My faves were gumball, cherry and peach! You couldn't get away from the skunk and lawn smell though! Had to check to make sure it really was that stinky!
:)
Thanks!

Jody said...

I still have a stash. =) LOTS of great smellin' stickers. One of the cutest says, "scratch and sniff the tiny martini!" I'm serious..it's got a little olive in it too!
My kids like the 'old saddle' and the fudge sundae.
And I still don't like pizza...I think it must be day old Dominoe's or something. Such a great post...your triggered memories with that sticker sheet!

caroline said...

i.

totally reminds me of 3rd grade!

Anonymous said...

Omg... scratch-n-sniff stickers??!! These totally remind me of elementary school. Do you remember the pizza one? lol! Where ever did you find these girl? Oh do share. :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OMG!!! Mega flash back. I even remember my fave one of those scratch and sniff stickers. Caramel...mmmhhh!!!!