7.07.2007

Yes...I did it too...

Back from Tennessee! And tagged by Amber to do this...Editing pictures from my trip. Preparing for a move to Knoxville baby...more on that to come!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was not.
Its actually a very unoriginal name. I have met literally about 14 Ashley Nichole's in my life.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today actually.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do. But there are SO MANY other people's that I like better.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
roast beef and turkey together...with salt and pepper ONLY!


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep. Three crazy demanding loud but loving ones.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely!


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never. Not even in emergencies. Its absolutely, positively off limits.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope...what are their purpose anyway?!


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not now that my husband constantly watches those real footage shows with all the things that could possibly go wrong when you do...Ya know, those Maximum Exposure type shows.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity Pebbles


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I push down on the heel with the toes of the opposite foot.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes and No.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Body Language.


15. RED OR PINK? Red and Pink with Polka Dots!


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The inability to give myself credit.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mike and Sonia Brown. They were our best friends while I was stationed in England. Wine and Spades all night long.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I will leave that up to them. :o) I don't think it would be necessary though.


19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Flamingo Pants (turquoise in color) and NO shoes.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
My mother in law's Chicken Spaghetti...


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ben 10 Season 1.


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Yellow.


23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Lavendar and Chamomille...the bodywash my children use. I have been using it for 6 years...it is a smell that will never, ever be erased.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I absolutely adore her, and am constantly inspired by her in more ways than one.


26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NBA


27. HAIR COLOR?
blonde


28. EYE COLOR?
Bwue.


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.


30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Its a constant love affair...I couldn't pick.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings for sure.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Other than The Chronicles of Narnia, Toy Story 2, and The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, it was Breaking and Entering with Jude Law.


33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Turquoise Old Navy Tank


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall


35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Squeezes.


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?


???

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Everyone.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Photshop for Dummies.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The Dell Logo and some Orbit gum.


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I was at Big SISter's house...and we didn't watch TV.


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
One of my children making the other two laugh.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Gosh...if i HAD to pick...The Beatles. All I can imagine is Jimmy Fallon imitating Mick Jagger.


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
England


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
The spin cycle with my tongue. Does that count? I can paint with my toes...no just kidding.


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
El Dorado, Arkansas


47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
A magic wand that made everyone's hurt and sadness and negativity go away.

I tag:
Courtney , Amber Nichole , Tanya and Nora