8.17.2007

ashley + video camera = a dork, and this page

If you have any desire whatsoever to see me in all my dork glory make this layout...

then feel free to go to here

I am normally a little more loud and i sware more comical but the camera and the smoldering heat from the lights took me a bit out of my element.

But i must admit...this page makes me very, very happy.

13 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

that page makes me very, very, very happy too ashers. and you were fantastic! loved it. and miss you tons!!

e said...

you were adorable...
serious.
i would have been total deer in headlights...
and this creation?! one of my favorites...
ok, back to high school musical 2...
just needed a break ;)
xxxxxxxxxxe

jenjock1 said...

omg!
I feel like I just scrapped with you.
WOOHOO!
and you're voice! nothing like i thought.
and i ADORE your page!

Unknown said...

oh you are the CUTENESS and you know it! love you
can't wait - HURRRY HURRRY HURRY sept 3rd!

Court

Anonymous said...

it makes me happy too. and i didn't picture your voice like that either. but it was awesome and i love your southern accent. you are the cute-est.

Pound said...

ya, it makes me happy too :)

Breanne Crawford said...

love that page :) you are fabu on camera!

Anonymous said...

ahahaha! i got to see you! it's been soooo long. you're awesome, ashleigh nichole. and your page ROCKS LIKE NO OTHER!!!
<3 u
samalien

Jamie said...

That page makes me ridiculously happy. I want to lift it for me and my roomies. :)
I watched your video, it looks like fun yo!!!
Love!
P.S. Office season 3. September 4th. Mark your calendar. :)

Charin Adams said...

I love the page! :) And you were not a dork in the video! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude. You are the cutest! I LOVE your cutie southern accent so much that I want to steal it and make it my own. :) And you so were not a dork, you silly girl. I thought you were great... and that page - HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!! Beyond amazing. I think it's my new fave! :)

Kimberly Scott said...

I love the picture of you and "bing" staring at each other. That's my favorite to that whole page!

Anonymous said...

Good words.