My girl sarah b. did a Top Ten style post the other day - and since my brain is all over the place I think a top ten would kind of help group the scatteredness (is that a word?) the allovertheplaceness there now THAT has to be a word.
1. Rainbow Sushi is now for sale! This is soooo exciting for me - A dream come true - And sure I've felt like throwing up everytime I thought about it being released but I really hope you like it as much as I do! Go getcha one!
2. Overlooked - OH MY GOD. I am floored. I mean when I came up with the concept, and jotted tons of ideas in my journal and thought about it - I was excited. I could envision 100 coffee mugs, but I never thought that I would have 189 members and 161 photos and counting!!! on the 3rd day! So if you are reading this - and you have no idea what I'm talking about please go check it - its going to be a good meaningful project. And I really feel that I was considerate of the fact that we are all so busy, thus breaking it up into three parts over three weeks. I am soooooooo inspired with this project.
3. My doodly girl Adrienne is conducting a photography class. I know for me - Its much needed. I'm always look at you folks with those rad photos that are all rockstar and grungy looking - and I'm like how in the HELL did you that? Well...Adrienne is going to show you. And what is so cool about it - and what I respect so much about Adrienne is that she is SELF-TAUGHT - so I know she is going to be very real, and very understandable in her explanations for things. So if you are interested, or if becoming a better photographer is one of your new year's resolutions just go check it out and see if its something for you.
4. My constant companion Courtney is lining all sorts of fun stuff up for Project 52. Dude...a whole year for $52.00? Thats seriously crazy...and she is the best teacher...yes I'm partial but you would agree.
5. My mega inspirational Sarah is having an Alterations class. If I could scrapbook ONE snippet like she does by taking that class - seriously. Love whats in that girls head. She oozes creativity to me.
6. Vintage Momma KL is having a soldering class. I sware could i be surrounded by more talented people? And whats so cool is that everyone has their strength. So I get to sit back and learn from all of them!
8. Laundry is so much better when you do it by the day and by the basket. No more Mt. Laundry's on the bed!
9. Nashville Crop and get together next weekendwith some of my most favorite people on the planet.
10. CHA in Anaheim without the CHA. Want to see Nora, and my F-Girls, and DIH-NEY land and go to DIH-NEY land WITH my F-Girls.
11. Listening to Kate Nash- very Lily Allen/Regina Spektorish - but I love her witty lyrics and its so peppy.
12. I miss this girl. So much. And so does the scrap world. Love you amby.