3.15.2008

Count Me In.

Why did I have to be such a follower?
Why did I have to put Season One in my queue at Blockbuster Online?
Why did I have to succumb to the pressure of how freaking great the show is?
Why did I give a second thought to the following comments:
The cast is so amazing and diverse!
Its got everything an amazing show needs! Humor, Wit, Suspense, Romance!
The soundtack is amazing people said.
I didn't want to get involved.
The Office has my heart...I'm not sure I can share my love with another show.
But along came LOST and it takes up enough time and brain power.
Why would I want to fall in love with a whole new cast.
Why would I want to Tivo something else.
I heard of people baking brownies, drinking a bottle of wine, and counting the minutes until their Thursday nights.
I wanted less tv in 2008.
It came in the mail,
I waited until the kids were sound asleep.
I didn't want to like it. I made up my mind that I wouldn't like it. It will be cliche. Its been done.
How great can it be really?
I pop it in the DVD player.
Apparently very, very good.
DAMN YOU GREY'S ANATOMY.

12 people took the time to say:

Maria said...

I am seriously addicted as well. I have all 3 seasons on DVD and all 3soundtracks so far. Would you think I was too weird if I told you my best friend gave me a 2008 Grey's Anatomy as part of my Christmas gift? LOL You've got lots of great viewing time ahead of you!

jenjock1 said...

nope. nuh uh. you will not sucker me in too.
although...your fave shows are the office and lost. my fave shows are the office and lost. UHOH.

metrochic said...

SEE?? and it only gets better...

and we will get jen, too. just wait.

YAY!

Amber said...

haha told you.
so glad you gave in to the coolness of GA.
welcome to cool.

Anonymous said...

I too am hopelessly addicted. In fact I made myself some pseudo-Grey's music mixes at finetunes.

Check 'em...

http://www.finetune.com/user/mimsmithfaro

Tanya said...

I'm not an addict (only because I can never remember when ANYTHING comes on anymore)...but when I do watch it, I always love it. I LOVE GEORGE!

pakosta said...

i haven't watched those yet....i want to get the first season and start from the beginning! i haven't watched the office or lost yet either!!!!!!!
t

Anonymous said...

YESSSS! Grey's is the best. I have all the DVDs, and every now and then I watch season one, just to "go back to the beginning". Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Meredith, just so McDreamy can be kissing ME.
ok, I'm seriously addicted, if you can't tell.
Anyway- welcome to GREYS!

Tara Whitney said...

ive held off this long-
mustnt
allow
greys
in
my
life!

Anna/Augusti_73 said...

Amen to that.

Carrie K said...

haahaahaaa....lol

you cant fight the mcdreamy and the seriously...

and watching it on dvd is the BEST!

Breanne Crawford said...

oh aw. welcome to the very, very lovely and friendly dark side. i was EXACTLY like you. exactly. except that i got into it halfway into season 3. and in one weekend, i watched all 2 1/2 seasons that i hadn't seen so that i could catch up. i blame amber nichole.