3.04.2008

HELLO! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?

if there is anyone out there...
anyone at all reading this.
just know that I am working on updating this.
the links, the header...and yep even a new post.
i am rededicating myself to my blog...and I will write about anything and everything I'm feeling.
no holding back.

xo.
ash

so now i will leave you with Mr. Roboto.
enjoy.

18 people took the time to say:

Kaci said...

Oh my gosh your kids are the cutest! keep on rocking.

Amber said...

dude.
i so love sean "daddy" wren's work. he is truly a cinematic genius.
and of course the acting of bing and marley j...wow...i could just feel the robot in my blood.

secret secret.
lol
i so can't wait to see you next month. we best still be on. i took a damn vacation day.
xo me

metrochic said...

omg, that video freaking made my night. geniuspants.

can i do your makeup at the SISiversary?

staceyfike said...

#1 - i'm totally holding you to the "blog more" promise.

#2 - that video just made my crappy day so much better.

thanks love! :)

Tanya said...

I never liked Styx until now!
Bing was AWESOME! MJ's cameo was pricele$$, too:) Tell "Daddy" Wren to keep up the good work!

e said...

haha...
love the bing.
that was hysterical...
love his little moves...
and how he was trying to play off his mild annoyance w/ the camera...
and MJ is too cute for words.
more videos please.
xe

Jody said...

Mr. Roboto is adorbale!! And I can't wait to see more of you- raw and real!! Love ya. Mucho.

Anonymous said...

ok, so your kids are like the cutest and they are soooo baby twins of you! Precious and btw I love your new lo of your sister..it really touched my heart!

xx, Amber R

Amy said...

LOLOL!! he is SOO cute.

jen geigley said...

domo arigato - that was hysterical!

pakosta said...

that can NOT be mj walking around can it?! NO WAY~ what little dolls~
tara

nikki peterson said...

um yeah, what stacey said!
seriously, might need to babysit that boy just so i can see more of those moves. i really have a few tears in my eyes, so what i needed!

sarah.b said...

OMG!!! I want to eat him!!

Anonymous said...

hilarious!

your kiddos are gorgeous!

Love Mr. Roboto...can't wait to see the new blog...have a great night!
Courtney

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

seriously CUTE!!! what a little star....well two little stars!!!
xoxoxo

Pound said...

OMG i am LMAO @ that robot.

Holly Terra said...

oh my,
That is FABULOUS.
THAT video will be the perfect little number to show all girlfriends when he gets older :)
Your family is much more fabulous on video then you can tell in pictures.
XOXO
H

Anonymous said...

LOL mr roboto!!!! in real life and everything hahah :) so cute ash!!