4.18.2008

April is...

miniature golf with your family...
rasberry and lime smoothies...
blowing dandelions.
fresh strawberries.
iced coffee.
umbrellas.
yellow rain boots for the kids.
new (old) songs on my iPod.
fresh picked wildflowers on the kitchen windowsill.
sitting outside of the ice cream parlor to eat your ice cream cone.
windows down and music up.
little fuzzy yellow and black bumblebees.
greatly missed flip-flops being worn again.
fresh toenail polish.
sunglasses on your head.
four leaf clovers.
(julian has found 12 4 leaf clovers...WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT? He wants to make necklaces and sell them - he must be the luckiest kid on the planet)

7 people took the time to say:

Kimberly Scott said...

awww i love this post:)

i can 'feel' april just by reading this!

you are amazing...

more ways than i can explain!

love,
me

Courtneybee said...

Love that list Ashley! Can totally tell it is spring in the South! Tell your boy-o that I want to be first in line for his necklaces, I still keep looking and at 32, have never found a 4 leafer!
Have a great weekend!

Tanya said...

Mmmm...you make Spring sound yummy!

Tell Jude to add me to the list of customers!

nikki peterson said...

great sum up! and i think julian must play the lottery this month (or you play for him) cause he is sounding pretty dang lucky!

audrey neal said...

My oldest Cassidy (she's 11) can walk outside, look down, and immediately spot a 4-leaf clover. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME she goes outside. I think her count is easily above 100.
My husband's grandmother is the same way...

I, of course, have never found a 4-leaf clover.

pakosta said...

it's funny you say that about the 4 leaf clovers, because someone found one at our school the other day and i was like WOW!
love your list!
tara

Anonymous said...

Oooh... great list, Ash!!! You inspire me. Love this post. I hope all is well with you and yours. Miss you!
xoxoxo,
C