4.23.2008

Happy Earth Day.

today I ate fresh strawberries with a sprinkle of equal...
went grocery shopping with my husband and bought seeds to make our own herb garden,
worked out with said husband,
wore a little earth pin made by jude...
watched some of the pennsylvanian primaries...
wrote in my journal,
wanted Ruby Tuesday's salad bar but opted for leftovers...(because its the right thing to do)
took the childWREN for a walk - and got a few new freckles on my shoulders,
drank some Tazo Zen tea,
bought a Self magazine in attempt to kick my own ass during my workouts,
mailed a few cards and postcards to people I'm thinking about it.
worked on a guest spot for Project 52
and watched sean create this masterpiece for my one of my most favorite people in the world - who is celebrating a birthday today.

4 people took the time to say:

elizabeth said...

sounds like you had an awesome earth day!
i was stuck in the office :(

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i so love your lists. dearly.

Tanya said...

You really know how to make the most of a day! I'm so happy that you're so happy:)

*The W said...

dude..i thought i was the only one in love with ruby tuesdays salad bar...

but then i went to jason's deli...there's one in Louisiana (where im from)..and fell in love..it's like twice the size of ruby's with more options and the same yummy ranch...