5.13.2008

Unexplainable

I am a very open minded person.
I love different opinions, different points of view.
I like when someone changes my way of thinking on a certain topic.
Anytime I'm feeling judgemental, or I find myself making assumptions about others I always ask the classic..."What If I were in their shoes...?"
I am understanding when one doesn't agree with me.
But i will never, ever, ever not in a million years understand how someone could not love fresh sliced watermelon.
Call me stubborn.
But I just wouldn't understand.
And that's all for today.

aw

13 people took the time to say:

sarah said...

this post made me smile. :)
and for the record I LOVE watermelon.

love the new banner too.
fierce. love that!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree. and i have two friends who don't like watermelon and i'm like "what?!!" how can someone not like fresh watermelon? :)

staceyfike said...

i don't love watermelon :(
i think it comes from when i was a kid and they told me i had to spit the seeds out.
ewwwww!
that wasn't happening.

e said...

heehee ;) xe

JB said...

i do love fresh sliced watermelon. what i don't love is never having the fridge space to store it, and my family not wanting to eat it all before it goes bad. they all want 'one slice' which isn't economical when we waste 93.2% of it.

but we do love fresh sliced watermelon.

Alissa said...

it's called allergies... can you believe that some people are allergic to watermelon!?

Tanya said...

Amen...I'm with you on that one!
(but you know I still hate your fresh sliced tomatoes:P)

Anonymous said...

I have heard of this...
and I couldn't agree more...
I mean, how could you NOT?
I just don't get it.

P.S.
Thankyou for your sweet, sweet comment you left on my blog. I knew we were friends for a reason, lol!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

monkie moo... i love you... and i love watermelon... so we are ok right? haha

Rhi said...

i feel the same way about vinegar...on pretty much... everything.

Courtney DeLaura said...

who doesn't like watermelon!
CRAZY!!!!
love you

Anonymous said...

Okay! I don't like it. Thanks for making me (and my taste buds) feel inferior.

Kimberly Scott said...

oh yes watermelon is an obsession for me! want it now:)