3.02.2009

Here's What I'm Thinking...


March=Rainbows, Clovers & Spring Break.

I am scared that I will never take amazing pictures like I see everyone else taking.

I still find mermaids, seahorses, candy necklaces and The Wizard of Oz magical.

Pilates was amazingly hard for such slow calculated moves. Me likey.

My roots need to be done badly - and I wish I had the nerve to get my haircut like Pink's.

I heat my coffee up 100x a day, I brush my teeth in the shower, I like to text my husband, I still dream of writing my very own book, and I am so stoked Jimmy Fallon has his own Late Night show now.

I want to learn more about politics & current events than what Nicole Ritchie will name her next baby. (always been a guilty pleasure that I strive to overcome)

That artichoke pizza sounds DELISH for din-din.

Artichoke Pizza for Dinner: (Seriously just try it)

  • 8 oz. package refrigerated crescent rolls (I use reduced fat)
  • 2 oz. sliced pepperoni (I use turkey pepperoni)
  • 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese (I use 2%)
  • 1 c. fresh sliced mushrooms
  • 1 6.5oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
  • 1/3 c. ripe pitted sliced olives
  • 1/4c. chopped red or green bell peppers
  • 2 TBS chopped onions
  • 1 oz. freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in a Deep Dish with points toward the center. Using your hands, press dough into the dish to form a crust. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.

2. Arrange pepperoni over crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pepperoni. Cut artichoke hearts lengthwise into quarters and arrange both the artichokes and mushrooms evenly over the cheese. Next go olives, then bell pepper and onion.

3. Grate Parmesan cheese over the top of everything and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is a deep golden brown.

4. Thank aw Later.

:) - Still in random mode.

13 people took the time to say:

dani said...

I love your random mode!
xx.

Anonymous said...

and there i was wonderin what the heck to feed the hungry horde tonight. thanks!!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture. And don't worry, it will happen with practice. Fortunately, you have Court Court near to help you out :)

Kim Langston said...

I am thinking the exact same thing about Pink's hair. I sooooo wish I could cut my hair like any supershort cut Pink has sported and look as cute as she does. While I can sport the short do, I still don't look as cute as Pink.

Amber said...

i love random mode...it is you.
that haircut is MEGA cute...
just make sure that your texture of hair will work for it without a TON of work. that was one thing that I HATED about my cut. Loved the look, hated what it took to make it look good. Your hairstylist should be able to help ya with that. :o)
i can't wait to see jimmy's show. he is so freakin cute. i love his laugh. it makes me laugh everytime.
i must try this recipe! YUM.
miss u much.

Anonymous said...

dang.

could you be any more beautiful...?

in.

and

out.

<3

Jessica said...

you are miss awesomeness.

i need to try that artichoke pizza.
your randomness is one of my fav things to read.

Denise said...

I was confused, I read pirates instead of pilates and it didn't quiet make sense but it did make me giggle.
thanks for the yummy recipe!

Karen said...

pizza sounds great....i started ww and think i like it! only week 2. hopefully i will look as great as you in about a year!
hugs!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i, too, love the random you :)

(and i love the new blog look... and your new picture.. you look gorgeous and glorius! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful friend,
lovely photo and captures your beauty perfectly>..love your randomness. you will take great pics. no worries. you have BEAUTIFUL subjects!!!
t

Anonymous said...

looking fab there miss ash! :) loving the questions in that book. how i'd love to have you sipping coffee and being in a conversation with me..

Unknown said...

love this picture!!!