March=Rainbows, Clovers & Spring Break.
I am scared that I will never take amazing pictures like I see everyone else taking.
I still find mermaids, seahorses, candy necklaces and The Wizard of Oz magical.
Pilates was amazingly hard for such slow calculated moves. Me likey.
My roots need to be done badly - and I wish I had the nerve to get my haircut like Pink's.
I heat my coffee up 100x a day, I brush my teeth in the shower, I like to text my husband, I still dream of writing my very own book, and I am so stoked Jimmy Fallon has his own Late Night show now.
I want to learn more about politics & current events than what Nicole Ritchie will name her next baby. (always been a guilty pleasure that I strive to overcome)
That artichoke pizza sounds DELISH for din-din.
- 8 oz. package refrigerated crescent rolls (I use reduced fat)
- 2 oz. sliced pepperoni (I use turkey pepperoni)
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese (I use 2%)
- 1 c. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 6.5oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1/3 c. ripe pitted sliced olives
- 1/4c. chopped red or green bell peppers
- 2 TBS chopped onions
- 1 oz. freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in a Deep Dish with points toward the center. Using your hands, press dough into the dish to form a crust. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Arrange pepperoni over crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pepperoni. Cut artichoke hearts lengthwise into quarters and arrange both the artichokes and mushrooms evenly over the cheese. Next go olives, then bell pepper and onion.
3. Grate Parmesan cheese over the top of everything and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is a deep golden brown.
4. Thank aw Later.
:) - Still in random mode.