4.16.2009

Oh Snap x 3


I find that when I'm constantly blogging about what I "want" to do...I am not so much living it.
When I step away from the blog or the online world is when I'm really living it.
Does that make sense?

I am proud to say I really am "living" my rededication...of course there have been detours (and cupcakes) but the commitment is definitely there.

And to quote some major teen of pop "It ain't about how fast I get there...It ain't about what's waiting on the other side...Its the climb." (Miley Cyrus) Its a journey dude.

Sometimes I get super excited about this person that I've become (and continue to evolve into) and sometimes it bums me out that I will always have to focus on it.
Its never really over ya know?

Happy things about working out...A new People magazine, Stride gum, Pomegranate Lemonade Crystal Light and GOOD MUSIC.

I am constantly looking for new music (at least new to me) Great music is a MUST for a sweaty workout. I get bored easily with the same ole stuff (Even if i love the song) and bubblegum Pop/Hip-Hop are definitely the styles I have in my ears while on the treadmill. (None of that slit your wrist stuff...right court & amber?!) So as of right now, here are the songs in my "Sweat It Out" playlist.

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Love & Sex & Magic - Ciara & Justin Timberlake
Walking on the Moon- The Dream
I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson
Day N Nite- Kid Cudi
Pokerface- Lady GaGa
A-Punk-Vampire Weekend
Be Somebody- Kings of Leon
Hot Revolver- Lil Wayne

On to the random....the dailies, the life, the good stuff.
***************************************************************************
All three of my kids (even Marley-Jane) learned how to snap last week. This is MONUMENTAL when you are 8, 4 & 2!

Other happies as of lately:

Candy Necklaces.












A rainbow painted on your face @ the school's Easter picnic.








Date Night w/Jude to see The Magic Tree House Musical. Just us two...downtown Knoxville, Hershey bar & soda, holding hands, one on one conversation during intermission, French Toast Sticks @ Sonic for dinner, lots of talk of Bakugan & Pokemon (me wanting so badly to understand), a very sleepy boy that got to stay up 2 hours past his bedtime.






3-D Movies w/your 4 year old who squeals in delight @ all the action, sits in a booster seat, eats Sour Patch Kids, giggles loudly and truly enjoys being with Momma.

*********************************************************
I love making Easter baskets for my childWREN. Filled with practical, thoughtful and sugary things.

I love saving up a month's worth of LOST on my DVR, and then being extremely lazy on a Sunday and snuggling up on the couch with my best friend and watching them back to back.

I love that the sidewalk chalk is already out this spring, the kids ride their bikes & scooters until dinnertime and then come in smelling like puppies and then take a warm bubble bath & get into jammies.

I love meeting Erin for a tea @ Borders and getting stacks of books to go through, giggling at whatever we can, talking about religion, our daughters, and our lives.

I love that for the past week, Courtney has met me @ the gym.

I love(d) Slumdog Millionaire and totally get and agree with the Hype.

I love being able to text good friends that live in Colorado.

I love my sister even though she continuously breaks my heart.

I love summer yard sales, lemonade stands, and Flavor-Aid popsicles.

aw.

10 people took the time to say:

Pound said...

you and the kids look great! and there is nothing wrong w/ slit your wrists music :P

Vanessa said...

GREAT playlist!!!!! might I also recommend to you "Dawn of the Dead" buy Does It Offend You, Yeah?

we have similar music tastes....so I am confident you will love it!

Miss you lovely lady!

Denise said...

lovely list
but you forgot one thing
sweet tea.
I always say my kiddos smell like puppies to!
love that

Christy said...

Umm. You look AMAZING. Wow.
Marley Jane...I can't believe how big she is getting...4 you say? Man-oh-man, does time ever fly!
So glad to "catch up" w/ you.
xoxoxo,
C

pakosta said...

I know what you mean, my blog has taken a back seat as of late. and i really am only on the computer when the girls are at school. i am thinking in summer, i may not ever blog at all. maybe only to load a picture or two. hey miley cyrus's new song, hoedown showdown is kinda fun to workout to! it got me moving faster this week>!
LOVE YOUR Lists and your pics that go with each thing. i adore you.
and yes, this whole losing weight thing is such a process. i have been holding at the same weight for a few weeks and just not having the willpower to go forward with it. i think it's going to take me a few more months to get this off! UGH>
oh and that is one awesome pic of you! you look SUPER!
tara

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

You look awesome! I hope I can put myself to living it up soon....it's just so hard :S

Tyggereye said...

I know what you mean about it being a constant attention to the "new you". I'm there too. Well I have 17 more lbs to go then I'm there. lol

On my work out mp3 my new ones are Diva by Beyonce, Right round by Flo rida, and I love boom boom pow also.

Bob Herdman said...

Audio Adrenaline isn't on your playlist? I'm hurt. :) Hope you are doing well. I am just hopping around the internet from blog to blog and ran into your site. What are you doing, some workout program or something. Good luck on it. Jeanette and I need to start walking or something. See you later.

leslie said...

love the way you write, express yourself
and thanks for the playlist, off to itunes to check it out

Kimberly Scott said...

ohhhhh i love to see your photos!!!!!! miss you. miss this. you inspire me!