9.13.2009

64 Weird, Random, Pointless but Fun Questions.

First thing you wash in the shower? I brush my chompers.

What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? A million times over

Do you plan outfits? No.

How are you feeling RIGHT now? relaxed & clean

What's the closest thing to you that's red? A pamphlet regarding military education benefits.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Something about having or wanting an inground pool

Did you meet anybody new today? I have not left mi casa.

What are you craving right now? The magic roast & carrot cake that my husband is making for
dinner.

What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Soup Diet.

Are you emotional? I do have breasts & a vagina...so that would make me a woman...so that would be a yes.

Have you ever counted to 1,000? this question needs popped in the mouf.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? mind.in.the.gutter....um i don't bite ice cream. or mashed potatoes. or....mind.in.the.gutter.

Do you like your hair? only when I'm leaving the salon and maybe three days after that fresh cut and highlights. any other time NO.

Do you like yourself? Working on this. We have a love hate relationship.

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Absolutely! We would blow bubbles in our sodas, tell knock knock jokes, talk about how freaking rad Obama is doing, and split a Happy Meal.

What are you listening to right now? Jude play Sonic the Hedgehog on Wii.

Are your parents strict? No. I was adopted my grandparents so - they were softies.

Would you go sky diving? Absolutely.

Do you like cottage cheese? My thighs do, cuz I can't get rid of it - but No I don't like to consume it.

Do you rent movies often? Blockbuster Online baby.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Marley Jane.

Have you made a prank phone call? Of course. I was a pro in jr. high

Ever been on a train? I don't want to talk about that tequila filled night...oh you said ON a train - not IN a train...yes i have.

Brown or white eggs? Is this a racist question? I refuse to answer.

Do you have a cell-phone? I do.

Do you use chap stick? Nope.

Do you own a gun? HELL NO.

Can you use chop sticks? Its on my list of things to do before I die.

Who are you going to be with tonight? My Fantastic Four.

Are you too forgiving? You have to be - resentment, anger, and grudges are poisonous.

Ever been in love? Yessum.

Ever have cream puffs? No.

Last time you cried? today. Today...I can't afford those dance classes for the kids. 100$ a month!

What was the last question you asked? What time will be dinner be ready? Like every 5 minutes.

Do you have any tattoos? 4

Are you sarcastic? Under NO circumstances am I ever sarcastic.

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes

Ever walked into a wall? Probably.

Favorite color? Chartreuse.

Have you ever slapped someone? Only for play.

Is your hair curly? a bit of both. Its bi-hairtual. It goes both ways.

What was the last CD you bought? Whats a CD?

Do looks matter? No.

Could you ever forgive a cheater? Maybe.

Is your phone bill sky high? No nosey its not.

Do you like your life right now? YES.

Do you sleep with the TV on? no

Can you handle the truth? Yes, Jack Nicholson I can. Unless you call me fat - that truth hurts alot.

Do you have good vision? Yes.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Only hate one person, dislike a few.

How often do you talk on the phone? Thats not my thing. me no likey the phone very much.

The last person you held hands with? bingo bango

What are you wearing? yoga pants and a blank tank top.

What is your favorite animal? flamingo

Can you hula hoop? Nah.

Do you have a job? I'm a momma. I have lots of jobs.

What was the most recent thing you bought? Dunkin Donuts iced coffee.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

1 people took the time to say:

tara pp said...

I need to do those questions!
so happy you are joining *e and I in the week in the life!!! are you going to post dailY?! hOPE SO!!! tara