9.15.2009

A Week in the Life. Tuesday. 091509. The Photos.


I had more pictures on here but blogger is a ______, so click on the collage to see all that I took today.
:)

Also, the descriptions for the photos are in the post after this one. In order.

























































































































































































































































2 people took the time to say:

tara pp said...

wow! you are rocking the details! I have not felt well this week so I have not taken as many pix as I have wanted to. Hoping today to get more into the details!!!
I LOVE every single photo you tooK!!!!!
tara

e said...

I'm working on a detail day.
You though are the queen.
That photo of MJ and her babydoll.
Sigh.
Love. xxxxxxxxe